Maria Sipka – The Growth Hacking Podcast
- Maria Sipka is the Co-founder & President of Linqia, the first performance-based influencer marketing platform, tying influencers and content to business results. The Linqia platform has delivered and analyzed thousands of campaigns for brands and their agencies. Founded in 2012, Linqia works with leading national brands including AT&T, Black & Decker, Clarins, Disney, Gap, General Mills, Method, NBC, Nestle, Microsoft, Samsung, SC Johnson, Unilever, Viacom, Walmart and Western Digital. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Biggest Piece of Advice for Growing your Company
- Focus, focus, focus! Learn to say no!
Favorite Tools for Growth
Who are your mentors? The people you learn from?
- The Entrepreneurs Organization >
Which Book would you recommend the Growth Hacking Nation?
- The Power of Unreasonable People >
What is your favorite social media channel and Why?
What is your opinion of Growth Hacking?
- Love the idea! Stop, learn and iterate!
What can we do for you?
- Pay it forward!