Jen O’Neal – The Growth Hacking Podcast
- Jen O’Neal is the Founder and CEO of Tripping.com, company founded in 2010. Since then, she’s raised over $21M in funding from investors in Silicon Valley, New York, Europe and Asia. After the company’s Series B financing, the Wall Street Journal reported Tripping.com’s pre-money valuation to be $100 Million.
Biggest Piece of Advice for Growing your Company
- Test Everything! After that, measure and optimize!
Favorite Tools for Growth
- Networking! This is the greatest asset you have!
Who are your mentors? The people you learn from?
- I have three categories of mentors:
- Business mentors
- Vertical mentors
- Piers and friends
Which Book would you recommend the Growth Hacking Nation?
- Founders at work by Jessica Livingston >
What is your favorite social media channel and Why?
What is your opinion of Growth Hacking?
- I love it! First, I thought it was just a buzz word. I love its focus in analytics!
What can we do for you?
- We are hiring growth hackers! Careers
How can we get in touch with you?
- You can send me an email to jen [at] tripping [dot] com