The Growth Hacking Podcast – Peter Reinhardt
- Peter Reinhardt is CEO and co-founder of Segment. He studied Aerospace Engineering at MIT and fell into the world of customer data and analysis when he started the company with three college friends. Segment was part of Y Combinator in the summer of 2011, it raised a Series B from Thrive and Accel, and now has nearly 6,000 customers. Segment’s core product is a clean API for collecting customer data and a platform for partners to build on top of that data.
Biggest Piece of Advice for Growing your Company
- Be a product manager first! Learn how to focus too!
Favorite Tools for Growth
- Net Promoter Score surveys.
Who are your mentors? The people you learn from?
Which Book would you recommend the Growth Hacking Nation?
What is your favorite social media channel and Why?
What is your opinion of Growth Hacking?
- Growth Hacking is misunderstood a lot! It is trying to grow, experiment and measure.
What can we do for you?
- Come to our website and sign up: www.segment.com
How can we get in touch with you?